Whats your fav animal

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Great Adventure was a great adventure!

Yesterday, I went to Great Adventure. We went on a Safari. My favorite animal was an elk because it kept licking the window of the car. The ostrich was pecking at the window because it wanted potato chips. My favorite ride was the runaway train. It a roller coaster. I liked it because it was kind of scary.

Runaway Mine Train (Six Flags Great Adventure)


I went on it six times. I liked the tiger show. White tigers were chasing the balloons that the trainer was holding. The tigers were really big and fierce looking. I can't wait to go back again. Maybe this time Jessica, Joseph, and Maryann can come. I hope you all can come, too.

4 comments:

Angel said...

Wow, looks like you had a lot of fun with your family. It's been many years since I'd been there. Seems like a lot has changed. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Homeschooled Kid said...

I've never want there but that sounds like a heap of fun! :>)

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

So fun

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun!!! I wish I was there too .... Next time I come over I promise I will take you outside....:)