Whats your fav animal

Monday, August 2, 2010

A great accomplishment!

I haven't written for a while because I have been too busy having fun. But I have to tell you what I learned yesterday. I learned how to ride a bicycle! I never used training wheels. I just got on the two wheeler and rode. My brother Joseph helped me by holding the back of the bike. He only held for one minute because he is kind of tough. When I got tired, he told me to keep trying. By the time my mother came out, I was riding. I almost hit a few parked cars and crashed into a fence. I only fell once. I made sure I had my helmet on. Today after track and tennis my mommy took me to forest park to ride my bicycle. I love riding my bike and want to go again.

4 comments:

Angel said...

Congratulations Chardman!!! Another milestone. Isn't it cool riding a two wheeler? I can tell your mom is really proud. Well done.

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

I am proud of you Richard, It saved me the trouble of running up and down the block.

Daddy

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

I knew you could do it. You always make me laugh! You do everything in such a unique way. I love how you love life.

Mommy

Homeschooled Kid said...

check out my blog